I need to know what I have made and what I need to make to fill this up, so here is the list. This is only for Stranda. Downloads list and Recommended exp, see main Stranda post. Today Nov 17’th, the number is 43 residential, 44 community and 15 rabbitholes. Empty lots: Flatland 18, several more will be listed later.
Pictures of the lots on Flickr here.
Beta 9, update October 27’th.
- 160213 Concrete Slab Apartments. 10 x 20 lot with 4 NPC apt and 1 owner. 24k furnished as set up by me. All tiny single studios with it’s own pro and con’s. Uploaded. The common areas on this house includes a BBQ and roof terrace with pooltable, bar and music. You can setup differently if you choose. 2 of the NPC apt’s are furnished for your sim, if you don’t want to change that, remove the furniture in all the NPC apt with two cheats; testingcheatsenabled true and buydebug on. If you have troubles with touching anything on an apartment building use this cheat: RestrictBuildBuyInBuildings [true/false] or rbbb [on/off]. One apartment is set as your active Sims apt. To choose another, use game mod by Buzzler: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=450059. In build mode, move silver ball from your chosen apt to the apt I chose, remember all rooms of each apt. That is 2 or 3 balls for each apartment. THEN ctrl+shift + click on the door of the apt I chose, select “Make NPC door” and do the same on your chosen apt set as “unmake NPC door”. The price of your apt will be set accordingly, but you have to pay for the common areas as well.
- 140413 Little Sunshine. Decorated in a Greek style outside, and yellow and green inside, combined with some muted colors in between. 2 bd for a 4 people family. Size 10×15 at 65k.
- 030313 Nicaraguan Prime. 50×20 house in the city center. Family house with 5 bedrooms. Long pond in the middle of the house. Kept in turquoise/blues and greens. 202k furnished.
- 250413 Italian Garden. 50×20 devided in 2 houses. Has a great symmetrical garden with a pool in the middle. Active family Townhouse has 4 bedrooms and a master suite at the top. Decorated in brown/cream with blue/teal in between. Ticks in at 87k for the Town house. The second house has 6 small apartments for NPC’s. Recommended for the Garden: Lucky Palms for desert plants and furnishings.
- 140413 Minimal Square. 50×30 by Saubukta. Finished, 215k. Family house with 3 bedrooms kept in minimal soft colors and warm white.
- 150413 Solvika. 25×20 with 5 bedrooms. Finished at 128k. This is the ultimate house for the very big family. I’ve equipped it with 1 master bedroom, 1 additional double bed, 6 single beds and a nursery with 2 cribs, all distributed differently on 5 bedrooms. This house has 4 bathrooms, one of them doubles as the laundry. Also has a swimmingpool with a fountain, and some childrens toys. Kept in very soft pastel colors.
- 150413 Modest 25×15 . Selected colors in greens, blues and creams. It has 2 apt for NPC’s and a bigger upstairs with 2 bedrooms for a residential family. 24k for the 2 bd apartment.
- 090413 The Statement. 30×20 for a young hip couple in red. 78k furnished. Uploaded. Needs a mod for the elevator to work at all, see main world plan for recommended downloads. Tested.
- 040413 Flatland Modern Family. 30×20 Townhouse family with 4 bedrooms, very much a boy and girls room, with a nursery. 191k more focus on things to do when at home. Little garden, but lots of nice balconies. Muted pastel colors. In the middle of nightlife district Flatlandsneset, close to the park venue.
- 070413 Art and Concrete. 64×64 massive very modern concrete lot with paintings and expensive furniture and equipment. Big basement garage. 3 big double bedroom suites and a nursery. Focus on leisure time, parties and cooking skills. Includes sushi kitchen if you have it. Uses pictures on two floors and 3 tile 1 story. See main plan for recommended downloads. Flatlandsneset beach. Tested.
- Flatland Ytre. Architecture and exterior made by ThreeAngle750 on Youtube. 50×50 Finished 564k. I used the Ballet Barres in it’s big gym, 3 beds included nursery. It’s a very nice house focused on outdoor activities and that’s great at this location at Flatland. Bug: ThreeAngle750 has painted almost all the ceilings on this house, and I don’t have the heart to remove the paint because it’s really a big part of how the house looks on the outside. You may experience floating tiles, just go below them with the camera and knock them down. Suggested fix also to knock them down with “testingcheatsenabled true” and click ctrl+shift and right click. This house will most likely never be perfect with the painted ceiling. If it’s too annoying, choose a different house.
- 140912 Gate 1 Skogen. 40×40 Making now with 3 bedrooms, nursery + master. Recommended Buccaneer’s Bounty for a birdbath and flower pot. Made on request. Flatland towards Helleren on a hilltop. A modest and windy oversized wooden cottage. Big pool with a view. Ballet barres and dance floor in the gym.
- 290113 The Ralph Lauren. Originally a palette from Ralph Lauren, I have spiced it up a bit. Traditional/Modern Hispanic style beach house with car park and boat parking. 3 Bedrooms, 70k.
- 300113 Langøra Starter. Finished 18k. 15×10 with bed for a couple upstairs.
- 110213 Modern Bah. Subtle Scandinavian wood and brick. Finished 30×30 familyhouse 106k.
- Tømmerkoia. Made by Johnny Bravo (Zandvoort) at MTS. House for an elderly couple perhaps with that location beside the graveyard. 30×30 lot 56k. It has laundry.
- 130213 Velvet Dream Starter. Finished 17k. 3 bedrooms 10×20 lot. Beautiful little traditional white Scandinavian style house.
- 150213 Holsøyan View, 40×20 lot at 99k with 4 bedrooms. Modern with a 2 floor high living/diningroom, great view on the lakes. It also has a boat dock.
- 280313 Holsøyan Modern House. 20×40 lot, 146k. Bright turquoise and white familyhouse with 3 bedrooms.
- 200113 Havly Starter House, 15×10 lot Finished at 14k. Very simple starter for a couple.
- 190413 Little London Starter, 15×10 1 single bed, 10k finished.
- 190413 Nature’s Silk, 20×15 simple familyhouse 84k in earth colors.
- 190413 The Explosion. Familyhouse in white and bright red. 4 or 5 bedrooms. Finished at 98k.
- Canal Apartments 50×50. Lots of apartments in different sizes. Main family house with 2 or 3 bedrooms. 106k, expensive apt. Have installed downstairs bar and games room for the tenant community. If you like to do changes to the common areas use this cheat: RestrictBuildBuyInBuildings [true/false] or rbbb [on/off]. For the cheat to work you need testingcheatsenabled true first.
- 200113 Havly Beach House by the waterfall. Finished small 3 bedroom house 10×20 at 46k so far.
- 230113 Girly Bachelor with 1 double bed. 10×20 at 53k finished and Uploaded. Plastic furnishings in pink.
- The Cliffhouse (Bjørntinden Klippe). I have furnished this house in an industrial wood/concrete/metal style, with 4 bedrooms. It has a teen room and a kids room, and a nursery w/ensuite. Master suite with a garden and ensuite. House contains otherwise all your needed luxuries. Listing: hottub, ballet barre and dance floor, gym, 3 proff bars, 3 livingrooms, mediaroom, playroom, conservatory, suspended pool, kitchen/diningroom, laundry, office/art studio, several balconies, 54×64 finished spectacular house on all possible levels above ground. 3 visible floors. Do not paint the ceiling of this house 🙂 If you don’t have ballet, you won’t get it either 🙂 Recommended: Haute Hip set from EA Store for furnishings. Bug: If you like playing on Sims own level you will see in the Livingroom with the great view outside, the view inside is restricted by a white ceiling where it shouldn’t be any. Go below the white ceiling, click on a floortile and pretend to place it where the ceiling is attached to the foundation. That will be below the diningtable. It should reset. Do not place it there though, if you do you may end up with a different and much more annoying bug. I tried this fix in making the world, and it fixed, but didn’t stay. There are lots of other rooms in this house to have fun if you don’t like it.
- The Mine. A mine as residential made by LMFAO at TS3ccII. Old rundown mine lot, not something I can make 🙂 4 bunkbeds. 30×30 lot 32k finished.
- 070513 Heart of India. Small family house by the lakes. 3 bedrooms. Indian warm colors. Size 10×20 at 43k.
- 250313 Pale Boathouse. Colonial calm house in soft colors beside the Indian house. Size 15×15 at 54k.
- 160513 Fattig Stakkar Hospits or Cheap mistake rooms in English. 1 bed starter rooms. Costs 2815.
- 030613 Terrapine Cottage. Small Modern Family of 4 house in edgy colors. Havly price 48k furnished, size 10×20.
- 040613 Krysantemum Gård. Small farm with 5 bedrooms included a nursery. Price 118k. Includes vegetables, fruits, beehives, garage, pool, sandbox, horseshoe, laundry.
- 280613 French White. A small house in soft pastels and rich textures. 2 bedrooms, size 10×15 I believe.
- MS Flatland. Luxury Houseboat at Flatland. Finished with hottub on deck and pool on the roof.
- MS Langøra, fishing boat with very basic decoration 24k.
- 030713 Priori, Family house with 5 bedrooms, included a nursery and master suite. Dark wood and traditional decoration in a modern house. Pool, bar, laundry, open plan living for a family of nature lovers and bookworms.
- 140713 Digre Gård. Generation Estate in modern wood and stone at Flatland. Built on several levels testing Island Paradise new stairs and plattforms. Includes pool, stable, carpark, chicken coop if you have it, and so on. Despite the size If you’re looking for the upmost luxury choose something else, down to earth style and moving from the bedroom to the bathroom may result in you being late for work 🙂
- 260713 Brick Hipster. Modern house for a couple to grow in, has a nursery, laundry open plan master and a guest room. Recommended EAStore: Hipster Loft for furnishings and a window, Haute Hip for a window and a dresser. Furnished 112k, 30×30.
- 310713 Stokkvika. House on an incredible cliff, built as an eco house for people interested in the environment. Has 3 bedrooms included the master. Size 30×30, price: 88k/59k. Finished. Bug: ceiling above the cfe open space, works as the entrance on the upper floor between houses. Fix tip: Click on where the floor should really be attached with a floortile. See under the Cliffhouse description.
- 060913 Anker Gård. Farm lot with the cow and chicken sets from the EA store. I have added a stable, beehives, vegetables, wines and a nectar machine with basement as well. It has 5 kid bedrooms and a nursery, playroom, and a master suite. Size 38×58 by the nectary and Krysantemum Farm and the equestrian center. Recommended: Dragon Valley for windows, fences and climbing plants.
- 150913 Helleren Starter. Behind the mountain by Flatland, lots of snakes and other scary things. House for a family of 2 kids and 2 adults all living in the same room, not much privacy here. A baby crib down in the main room. Bathroom and one room to do all nice things, TV or anything else for fun. A bit of newish Art Nouveau and old kitchen appliances, whatever can be done within the budget. Size 20×20 at 13.206,-
- Fishingboat “Albertine”. Traditional, but still contemporary wooden walls. Equipped with two bedrooms for 4 people in the basement. Laundry and two bathrooms. Have this as a fishingboat still will be a bit messy, but can be done I guess 🙂 Location: Hamnen or the Ferry Harbor.
- The Old Art Gallery: by the waterfall. 15×20 at 14k. Cafe by the big waterfall, chess tables and food register. Zoned as visitors allowed.
- 151112 Havly Cafe: 16k zoned as Cafe.
- 050513 Chocolate. Now decorated partly using the Restaurant/Bistro set in a separate room, works without. Recommended EA Store: Haute Hip for deco, The Casino for deco, Sunlit Tides for the outside lamps. Has a querky mix of goth and modern plast in orange, brown and blue. Has set up a stage on the entrance patio, should be fun. Zoned Live performance Showtime.
- 180213 Riding School/Equestrian Center: Finished 50×50 at 97k. Tested. Works from untrained. This does not have the rabbithole, it’s across the street from it. This lot is where you can have fun with your horse.
- Stranda Nectar Garden: Includes a bar as well as the obvious Nectary things. 38×40 at 95k.
- 221013 Brown’s Knopfler. Cave like brown bar, 30×30 at 65k. It has a food register and prof bar. 3 of the Midnight Hollow outside street lights used. Very idyllic location by the lakes.
- 060213 Neon Disco: Zoned as Disco dance something from Late Night with a nectar register and shelfs. 30×35 at 77k.
- 100313 Criminal Casino: Zoned as criminal bar. 30×30 beach lot at 13k. Casino from Lucky Simoleon if you have it, otherwise an empty room in the darkness. The bar still works and is fully functional without.
- 280413 Junkyard on the harbor.
- 070313 Langøra Kiosk. Tiny and primitive fast food place with some seating. Zoned as market 10×20 at 10k.
- 190313 Bloody Towels. Laundromat with something extra. Finished 25×25 at 52k.
- Library. 25×46 with lots of books and tables for studies or hacking. It also has a nice roof terrace.
- Beauty Salon 25×20 Finished at 67k. Includes stations for two stylists and a massage table at the back if you have Sunlit tides.
- 230213 Modern Burial Tomb. Several versions, this is the big one. 40×40 at 100k.
- 210113 Skredkollen Lodge. Zoned as Hangout and really furnished as one. 60×35 at 173k. Traditional log mountain lodge with piano, music player, bar and cafe register.
- 040413 Buddha Bar. Zoned as Private entertainment Showtime, apartment for the owner at the back. 20×50 at 129k.
- 310313 Art and Music School. Almost a modern Japanese Zen Garden. Includes: sculpture bases, easels, electronic piano keyboard thing and so on. 50×20 at 105k.
- 270313 Dirty Town Coffee Shop. Zoned as Cafe. 15×20 at 33k.
- 250313 The Beach Pavilion. Community pool with lots of fun stuff, on the Flatland beach. 50×20 at 88k.
- 070313 Tattoo and Massage Inc. 15×15 at 24k. Zoned as visitor allowed. Not much to say about the interior, but the tattoo artist may still be good.
- 210213 Rorbua Restaurant. Zoned as visitors allowed. 30×20 at 72k. Japanese inspiration. Recommended EA Store Japanese Sushi kitchen.
- 280413 Park w/ park stage and a flamboyant ceiling from Luna. The Proprietor works in pairs on this lot for some reason 🙂
- 160213 Grocerystore or just a market. It has a food and nectar register made to be a cafe in bright colors in the basement. The bright colors with white continue 2 floors above together with 3 shops decorated with the Savvy Sellers collection from the EA Store.
- 280413 Olivia Italian Restaurant at the upper waterfall basin. It’s zoned Fusion Lounge at 40×25 at 71k. Nice place in the evenings in relaxing green and cream. Pizza oven from Monte Vista if you have it. Food, nectar register and a prof bar, works nicely without the oven.
- 040513 Dyrsku’n consignment store and fast food. Small market with the witch ring thing. Food register tested outside in wintertime and no freezing for the workers. Consignment store register works part of the time, and that’s fine.
- Drive-in-Cinema. Fortune teller rabbithole, bar and soccer. Finished 50×40 and 39k.
- 270513 Meadow’s Gym and Fitness. Recommended Sunlit Tides and Lucky Palms, you will lose some luxuries without. Includes Sauna, Massage Tables, Gym and Bar. Big pool in the middle. Size 30×50 at 195k.
- 160513 Flatlandsneset Strand. Beach lot with a not-so-fancy cafe. It has the Karaoke on the second floor. Beach parasols and deck chairs with a picnic table, chair for the life guard. 30×64 at 28k.
- 280513 Røst Hotel, Campsite at Flatland. It’s been set up for people to tend for themselves. Diningroom/kitchen, bar, bathrooms, music, shuffle and pool table, TV, and swimmingpool. 5 hole golf course. Rooms in different sizes w/double and single rooms. Tested with Mastercontroller traveler, but I didn’t travel my Sim, still stuffed with people. Not quite the latest in design. Size 50×50 at 213k.
- 080613 Martial Arts Academy on the top of the mountain. Finished with double and single beds, kitchen, bathrooms, bar and the usual martial arts things.
- 090613 Aquarium and Pet Shop at Havly. It has a working aquarium in the middle, bird and other animals in cages already set. Bar serves snacks and pizza.
- 120613 New Art Gallery by the consignment store or Dyrsku’n market. It has a professional bar.
- 140613 Fiskehallen Elixir shop. It has a fishmarket style with a professional bar. The Elixir shop is hidden on the side. This lot has registers that wouldn’t work well in this type of world. I’ll just keep them anyway.
- 170613 Røst Main Park as festival venue. It has a big blue Dome from Luna if you choose to download it, kids park and nice seating for the parents, soccer, bullriding, and so on.
- Flatland Brygge is the port lot for MS Flatland, but also a nice area for fishing hopefully. Zoned as a port so far, includes a professional bar. It’s almost a rabbithole when the boat is at home, hopefully works better when the boat is away.
- Resort by the city center, should be a good place for people who can pay. Recommended, but not needed: Dragon Valley for decoration, Buccaneer’s Bounty for flower pots and The Bistro/Restaurant set from the store if you like.
- Langøra Port, nothing much … except a toilet for some reason.
- 150713 The Blue Oyster, small street bar with sushi stove if you have it.
- Firestation. Concrete building by the harbor. Decorated with some fun green and lime accessories, along with Katy Perry pink icecream. Just kidding … newspapers and drums chairs. 2 boats parked here.
- Spanish Steps fountain with tons of fogemitters. It has a stage from showtime.
- The Theater. Includes optional Bistro set and ballet functions, works nicely without. For deco on this lot I have used: Sunlit tides flower lamps, Casino columns, Monte Vista cafe table and chairs, The Ballet arena for ballet barre and dance floor. I will be zoning this as another stage venue and have the proprietor on the outside, when your Sims need a big stage you can change the zoning for Big stage.
- Skredkollen Sportspark. Park by the Mountain Lodge to be used for winter and summer sports, as it changes with the seasons. It has very basic fittings. Toilets, cafe, chess, domino, snowboard, skating, firepit and more fun games. I have used the archery range from the festival lot for Dragon Valley, not needed.
- Skredkollen Waterpark. Modern park lot with pools, waterfalls, cafe and bar, BBQ, pond and waterfun stuff. It’s been decorated in a funky young style, includes a suite if you decide to stay over. I’m using items from Sunlit Tides and the Retreat lot, or the gold edition. Recommended so far: The sauna and outside shower is optional.
- Ferry Harbor with MS Hamnen. Car Ferry as a houseboat with a cafe in the basement. For the port I’m making dockings for the working boats as transportation things. The port doesn’t really work very nicely as a lot on it’s own, at least not with the houseboat docked.
- Saubukta dive lot.
- Graveyard: The old fashioned one with a mausoleum. 30×30 Finished 8k.
- 020313 The Stage of Politics, Town Hall. Finished 46×56 at 138k. Needs a TownHall rug from Jynx. Town Hall with a bar and Conference Center during the day, Cinema with games and bar with music in the evening. I have tried different zonings on this as it has to be open all day. It’s Townhall in the day and stage in the evening.
- 280413 Theater Rabbithole objects.
- 280413 Spa and bookstore Rabbithole objects.
- 280413 Market and Diner Rabbithole objects.
- 280413 Science Center Rabbithole object.
- 280413 Sports Stadium Rabbithole object.
- 280413 School Rabbithole object.
- 280413 Military Rabbithole object.
- 280413 Police Rabbithole object.
- 280413 Fairy/Arboretum Rabbithole object.
- 280413 Elevator to top mountain, objects. 2 of those.
- 280413 Criminal Hideout Rabbithole object.
- 280413 MovieStudios Rabbithole object.
- 010613 Hospital Rabbithole objects. 60×45 at 29k.
- 150913 Equestrian Center Rabbithole object.
- 111113 Rams Corporation Business Rabbithole object.
- Flatland Indre, 30×30
- Flatland Havn, 30×20
- Flatland Strand, 1 of 50×50, 2 of 20×15, 1 of 20×20 and 1 of 30×30
- Flatland Øvre, 50×50
- Flatland Vest, 1 of 20×8, 2 of 20×20, 1 of 15×10, 2 of 30×20
- Flatland Øst, 1 of 30×20, 1 of 50×20, 2 of 15×30
Storurdalen and Saubukta
- Storurdalen Vest, 2 of 20×50, 1 of 30×30, 1 of 30×40
- Saubukta, 1 of 50×30, 1 of 40×30, 1 of 30×30
- Storurdalen Øst, 2 of 26×15, 1 of 26×30, 1 of 30×30, 1 of 25×25, 2 of 20×20, 1 of 10×20, 2 of 15×15, 1 of 50×50, 1 of 25×20, 1 of 25×15, 1 of 25×10
- Fredvang, 1 of 26×38, 2 of 25×20, 1 of 25×15, 2 of 15×30, 1 of 15×15, 1 of 15×40, 3 of 20×20,
Langøra and Storfallet
- Langøra, 1 of 64×30, 1 of 20×50, 1 of 40×50, 2 of 20×50, 1 of 30×50, 1 of 40×20
- Storfallet, 2 of 30×30, 1 of 20×15
- Brekka, 1 of 25×20, 1 of 25×15
[highlight]LEFT TO MAKE[/highlight]