I got back to a big “work in progress” modern lot I’m working on instead. I decided to move a family on the lot, but they have to be satisfied with living in a sleeping bag on the lawn
It’s 50×50 and quite different from what I have been doing before.
I have just finished the livingroom/kitchen/diningroom, with entrance hall and master suite so far. Those pictures are at the bottom. I have a plan of placing this on one of the top big lots on the mainland in Bridgeport. If I remember right it’s 60×60. The house needs to be bulldozed. Since my lot is a bit smaller, knocking down the lot and placing a new might be a good idea.
1. Making foundation’s on the pink part of the lot. That will hopefully make it suitable for overlooking Bridgeport.
2. The bedroom section to the left is still a concern I have. I’m not satisfied with it. I have to keep in mind this will have a great view over the town, and the back is very close on the lot edge.
3. Green lawn by the pool infront of the view part. I have to keep in mind this will slope, and it will slope differently according to where on that overhang the downloader place the lot. that’s why I mainly place it on a foundation. I will have a hottub by the pool on the right side. On the left of the pool I’m not sure. This is a picture from testing in Bridgeport. The lot dropped down, maybe because I couldn’t tie the lot to the road. It’s not straight there.
4. Blue area below the pool: If possible for the reasons stated above and below, I hope to make a layered fountain thing there with a waterfall or something.
5. The green fence is only to show me and you where the lot ends.
6. I have to make it without use of cfe because I want to paint the ceiling. If I use cfe I end up with lots of little flakes of floortiles dotted around. If I do someone else might too.
I have been working a lot on inside decoration the last days. I want it to be modern, tuned down but still look interesting. Harmonious decoration with interesting bits is not something I have been doing much of. I like color, the more the merrier I hope it will be good in the end.
On other projects: I’m in a discussion with MTS about pictures on my no CC Eco House lot. They want to see the house, not the plants. That’s ok, but it’s not easy to fix since the house is below ground. The pics on the upload at TheSims3.com Exchange is hard to see, and I didn’t realize the description on the lot download would be almost everything people see. The basement isn’t even visible. Perhaps I can upload my own pics, or perhaps just make a better description next time.